There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM®)
Fidelity Institutional Asset Management is one of the largest investment management organizations serving the U.S. institutional marketplace.* It works with financial advisors and advisory firms, offering them resources to help investors plan and achieve their goals; it also works with institutions and consultants to meet their varying and custom investment needs. Fidelity Institutional Asset Management is a gateway to Fidelity’s original insight and diverse investment capabilities across equity, fixed-income, high-income and global asset allocation.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Investment professionals who work with individuals to help plan for a variety of investment needs and goals including: building portfolios for college or retirement; investing for multiple time horizons and managing client accounts for dynamic and evolving markets.
Investment professionals who provide a highly personalized level of advice around investment management and wealth planning. Clients often include high net worth investors with complex financial portfolios.
Investment professionals who specialize in Defined Contribution plans. These individuals work with plan sponsor clients to improve plan design, build investment menus that help improve overall plan success and ensure plan participants’ retirement readiness.
These investment professionals are often the decision makers for the investment lineup on mutual fund, retirement plan, and/or variable annuity platforms. Analysts are individuals at broker-dealers, insurance firms, or banks who perform investment analysis.
These individuals represent large defined benefit and defined contribution plan sponsors, endowments, foundations, family offices, corporations, or entities. They are looking for investment options and custom solutions to adequately fund investment and corporate retirement plans.
Investment professionals who help plan sponsors improve participant outcomes and reduce fiduciary risk. They are responsible for choosing, monitoring, and analyzing options for retirement plan investment menus. They may also maintain recommended lists for their clients.
These individuals are institutional clients, such as officers and finance professionals from the public and private sectors. They are responsible for managing and planning cash and collateral obligations and for reducing liquidity risk exposure.
Individual account owners who want to learn more about our products and services.
Are you a SIMPLE IRA Plan Sponsor? Visit our SIMPLE Plan Sponsor Resource Center.
- * More than $560 billion in assets under administration, which includes assets distributed through the FIAM business unit that may be managed by Fidelity affiliates or third parties.
- Before investing have your client consider the funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or a summary prospectus, if available, containing this information. Have your client read it carefully.
- The use of the term “advisor(s)” throughout this site shall refer to both investment advisors and broker dealers as a collective term.
- Third-party trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- All other trademarks and service marks are the property of FMR LLC or an affiliated company.