There was an issue with your input
FIAM Small Cap Growth
- Leveraging a foundation of rigorous fundamental research to seek alpha
- Growth portfolio that invests actively within small cap universe
- Comprehensive portfolio construction designed to exploit our strengths in both research and risk management
- For illustrative purposes only.
|Inception date||April 30, 2015|
|Benchmark||Russell 2000 Growth|
|Separate account minimum||$50M|
|Typical tracking error*||3%–5%|
|Sector constraint||+/- 5.0%|
|Security constraint||+/- 4.0%|
|Typical portfolio turnover||50%–90%|
The Small Cap Growth strategy seeks to outperform the Russell 2000 Growth Index over a full market cycle.
The strategy uses a fundamental research intensive process designed to leverage the breadth and depth of our entire research platform. It seeks to build a balanced portfolio of companies with a positive inflection in organic growth or with a sustainable growth model that can consistently generate profit growth above market expectations.
- *Risk metrics shown are provided for illustrative purposes. Risk metrics are not intended to represent performance of the strategy. They are presented gross of any fees and expenses that would apply to an investment in the strategy. Historical risk metrics do not necessarily guarantee the future risk profile of the strategy.