There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Variable Insurance Products
Fidelity Variable Insurance Products (VIP) are designed for inclusion in annuity products and include a range of equity, sector, fixed income, and asset allocation portfolios.
Browse Our Lineup
Pricing & PerformanceShare class
Portfolio Listing by Insurance Provider
Select an annuity platform below to see what Fidelty products are available.
From Our Video Library
Video Library and Related Commentary feature content covering a broad range of Fidelity products. Featured presenters and authors may not be directly associated with the products listed on this web page.
- Fidelity VIP Portfolios are available for investment only by the separate accounts of insurance companies. You must register as an investment professional to obtain access to locked content, which is noted with a “key” symbol.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. For fund-specific risks, go to each fund’s detail page.
- VIP refers to Variable Insurance Products.
- Annuities are long-term investments. Taxable amounts withdrawn from variable insurance contracts prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax as well as income tax. The portfolio is available only through the purchase of a variable annuity or variable life insurance contract of a participating insurance company.
- Before investing, have your client consider the portfolio’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a VIP prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Have your client read it carefully.