There was an issue with your input
Fidelity VIP Portfolios
Equity capabilities that help uncover investment opportunities
One of the largest research teams in the industry helps us seek opportunities for the benefit of our clients
More than 165 equity research professionals1
Fidelity’s trading resources – people, technology, and risk management – result in lower costs with a commitment to best execution
More than 55 traders1
Three trading desks
Wide range of equity strategies with disciplined investment processes designed with the goals of our clients in mind
From Our Video LibraryAll Domestic Equity Videos
Video Library and Related Commentary content feature the most recent content related to the asset class. Featured presenters and authors may not be directly associated with the products listed on this webpage.
- Fidelity VIP Portfolios are available for investment only by the separate accounts of insurance companies. You must register as an investment professional to obtain access to locked content, which is noted with a "key" symbol.
- 1. Fidelity Management & Research Company and Fidelity Institutional Asset Management, as of 6/30/22. Data is unaudited. These figures reflect the resources of Fidelity Management & Research Company, a U.S. company, and its subsidiaries. Research professionals include both analysts and associates.
- Growth stocks can perform differently from other types of stocks and the market as a whole and can be more volatile than other types of stocks. Value stocks can perform differently from the market as a whole. They tend to be inexpensive relative to their earnings or assets and can continue to be inexpensive for long periods of time.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual portfolio pages for portfolio-specific risks.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
- VIP refers to Variable Insurance Products.
- Annuities are long-term investments. Taxable amounts withdrawn from variable insurance contracts prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax as well as income tax. The portfolio is available only through the purchase of a variable annuity or variable life insurance contract of a participating insurance company.