There was an issue with your input
Asset allocation solutions to meet a broad range of client needs and investment objectives
From Our Video Library
Related CommentaryALL ASSET ALLOCATION INVESTING INSIGHTS
Video Library and Related Commentary content feature the most recent content related to the asset class. Featured presenters and authors may not be directly associated with the products listed on this webpage.
- Fidelity VIP Portfolios are available for investment only by the separate accounts of insurance companies. You must register as an investment professional to obtain access to locked content, which is noted with a "key" symbol.
- Neither asset allocation nor diversification ensures a profit or guarantees against loss.
- 1Based on two surveys: The PLANSPONSOR magazine 2022 Recordkeeping Survey (© Asset International Inc.), based on defined contribution plan assets administered and number of participants of recordkeepers, as of 7/21/22; and Cerulli Associates' The Cerulli Edge®—U.S. Retirement Markets 2022 Edition, based on an industry survey of firms reporting total DC recordkept assets as of Q4 2021 and IRA assets administered for Q2 2022.
- Target date portfolios are designed to help achieve the retirement objectives of a large percentage of individuals, but the stated objectives may not be entirely applicable to all investors due to varying individual circumstances, including retirement savings plan contribution limitations.
- In general the bond market is volatile, and fixed-income securities carry interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Fixed-income securities also carry inflation, credit, and default risks for both issuers and counterparties.
- Stock markets, especially foreign markets, are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual portfolio pages for portfolio-specific risks.
- VIP refers to Variable Insurance Products.
- Annuities are long-term investments. Taxable amounts withdrawn from variable insurance contracts prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax as well as income tax. The portfolio is available only through the purchase of a variable annuity or variable life insurance contract of a participating insurance company.