There was an issue with your input
Fixed income capabilities that help provide a competitive edge
Proven ability to deliver competitive performance over varied market environments
Wide range of products to target desired client outcomes
History of developing innovative solutions to meet evolving needs of clients
From Our Video Library
Video Library and Related Commentary content feature the most recent content related to the asset class. Featured presenters and authors may not be directly associated with the products listed on this webpage.
- Fidelity VIP Portfolios are available for investment only by the separate accounts of insurance companies. You must register as an investment professional to obtain access to locked content, which is noted with a "key" symbol.
- In general the bond market is volatile, and fixed income securities carry interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Fixed income securities also carry inflation, credit, and default risks for both issuers and counterparties.Lower-quality bonds can be more volatile and have greater risk of default than higher-quality bonds. Floating rate loans generally are subject to restrictions on resale and sometimes trade infrequently in the secondary market; as a result they may be more difficult to value, buy, or sell. A floating rate loan may not be fully collateralized and therefore may decline significantly in value. Foreign securities are subject to interest rate, currency exchange rate, economic, and political risks, all of which are magnified in emerging markets. The municipal market is volatile and can be adversely affected by adverse tax, legislative, or political changes, and the financial condition of the issuers of municipal securities.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual portfolio pages for portfolio-specific risks.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
- VIP refers to Variable Insurance Products.
- Annuities are long-term investments. Taxable amounts withdrawn from variable insurance contracts prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax as well as income tax. The portfolio is available only through the purchase of a variable annuity or variable life insurance contract of a participating insurance company.