There was an issue with your input
International equity capabilities that provide global insight and ideas
From Our Video Library
Video Library and Related Commentary content feature the most recent content related to the asset class. Featured presenters and authors may not be directly associated with the products listed on this webpage.
- Fidelity VIP Portfolios are available for investment only by the separate accounts of insurance companies. You must register as an investment professional to obtain access to locked content, which is noted with a "key" symbol.
- 1. Source: Fidelity Investments, as of 6/30/23. Data is unaudited. Research professionals include both analysts and associates. These figures reflect the resources of Fidelity Management & Research Company a U.S. company, and its subsidiaries.
- Foreign securities are subject to interest rate, currency exchange rate, economic, and political risks, all of which are magnified in emerging markets. The risks are particularly significant for funds that focus on a single country or region.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual portfolio pages for portfolio-specific risks.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
- VIP refers to Variable Insurance Products.
- Annuities are long-term investments. Taxable amounts withdrawn from variable insurance contracts prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax as well as income tax. The portfolio is available only through the purchase of a variable annuity or variable life insurance contract of a participating insurance company.