There was an issue with your input
Sector capabilities that scour the globe to uncover opportunities
Experience that leads to results
- First Fidelity mutual fund launched in 1981
- Proficiency across a range of market environments
- Demonstrated long-term track record
Research capabilities provide a competitive edge
- Over 150 equity research professionals1
- Coverage that few competitors can match
- Access to company management, suppliers, and government agencies
More choices to build better portfolios
- 11 active sector portfolios
- Fidelity VIP Portfolios are available for investment only by the separate accounts of insurance companies. You must register as an investment professional to obtain access to locked content, which is noted with a "key" symbol.
- 1. Source: Fidelity Investments, as of 6/30/23. Data is unaudited. Research professionals include both analysts and associates.
- Stock markets, especially foreign markets, are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Because of their narrow focus, sector funds tend to be more volatile than funds that diversify across many sectors and companies. Sector funds may have additional volatility because they can invest a significant portion of assets in securities of a small number of individual issuers. Each sector fund is also subject to the additional risks associated with its particular industry.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual portfolio pages for portfolio-specific risks.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
- VIP refers to Variable Insurance Products.
- Annuities are long-term investments. Taxable amounts withdrawn from variable insurance contracts prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax as well as income tax. The portfolio is available only through the purchase of a variable annuity or variable life insurance contract of a participating insurance company.