There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Investments is proud to manage the Ocean State Investment Pool (OSIP).
Created in 2011, OSIP is a high-quality, cost-effective investment option designed to help Rhode Island government finance professionals reach their liquidity management objectives.
Fidelity's OSIP Client Services Team
Your client services team, which has extensive knowledge of treasury management in the public sector, supports OSIP participants and strives to deliver exceptional client service experiences.
Call 1-855-900-OSIP to speak with a Client Service Representative Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m. ET
Ocean State Investment Pool
100 Salem Street
Mail Zone 01A
Smithfield, RI 02917
Log In for Access To:
- Account information and trading
- Pricing and performance
- Market commentary
- Literature and regulatory documents
- You could lose money by investing in the OSIP. An investment in the OSIP is not a deposit of a bank and is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although OSIP seeks to preserve the value of the investment at $1.00 per unit, there is no guarantee that it will do so. Neither OSIP's Sponsor, Advisor nor any of their affiliates has a legal obligation to provide financial support to the Pool at any time.
- Not a deposit of a bank.
- No guarantee by the State of Rhode Island or the U.S. government or any of its agencies.
- The Ocean State Investment Pool Trust (OSIP) is offered by the State of Rhode Island and managed by FIAM LLC (formerly known as Pyramis Global Advisors®), a Fidelity Investments company. FIAM LLC is an investment adviser registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc. (FIISC), an affiliate of FIAM LLC, is the servicing agent for OSIP. OSIP is not a mutual fund and is exempted from the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- Before investing in the Ocean State Investment Pool Trust, consider its investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. For additional information or a free offering circular, call FIISC at 855-900-OSIP (6747). To view the Investment Circular online please go to https://institutional.fidelity.com/osip. Read the Investment Circular carefully before you invest. The Investment Circular is the only authorized source of definitive information regarding an investment in the Ocean State Investment Pool Cash Portfolio.
- Fidelity Investments & Pyramid Design is a registered service mark of FMR LLC.