There was an issue with your input
Helping defined benefit administrators plan effectively
Fidelity will bring its familiar recordkeeping services and plan administration expertise to your defined benefit plan. From implementation to ongoing services, you will benefit from Fidelity's 25+ years of defined contribution and defined benefit plan experience.
Your defined benefit plan will be implemented by a dedicated project manager and coordinated through your current client service team. Working with your existing team will ensure consistency and full integration if you have other Fidelity recordkept plans and programs.
- Participant phone support
- View accrued benefits online in defined contribution (DC) recordkeeping system
- Plan sponsor webstation team workspace
- Investor centers
- Wire settlement
- Trade execution and settlement
- Asset allocation and rebalance
- Plan valuation
- Plan accounting
- Plan reconciliation of account
- Investment manager communication and coordination
- The Total Pension Solutions offering may include products and services from the following Fidelity Entities: Fidelity Workplace Consulting, a division of Fidelity Workplace Investing which provides retirement, health & welfare, data consulting, custom pension administration, communication & change management and international consulting services to mid and large employers / strategic consulting services to plan sponsors along with Defined Benefit Administrative / Recordkeeping Services, and Actuarial services.