There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Workplace Services
When your clients come to you looking for a retirement provider they can trust—choose Fidelity.
Why advisors choose Fidelity
Working with Fidelity combines the best of both worlds—access to insights from our vast client base as well as platform and program features that make it easy to work with us.
Put our size on your side
Our scale allows us to offer comprehensive benefits solutions that are simple, cost-effective, and designed to meet the changing needs of today's businesses—no matter the size.
Serving more than 32 million participants and 22,000 employers gives us a unique perspective. From deep insights and data, to powerful analytical and benchmarking tools that we willingly share with advisors, we help drive better decisions and outcomes.
A suite of integrated solutions and tools to use with clients of all sizes
Student debt and other trending benefits
Innovative benefit strategies, including student debt repayment programs, can help employers boost retention, stand out in the search for top talent, and cultivate a diverse workforce.
Morningstar Fund Screener
Build portfolios, and compare funds, other portfolios and Fidelity Funds.
Fidelity's proprietary benchmarking tool: Plan Exam
Current Trends and Insights: We make it easy to keep up with what's new
Stay sharp and maintain your edge with ongoing insights from our research, thought leadership, and competitive intelligence teams through articles, videos, and infographics that you can share with clients to help them make informed decisions about their benefits program.
Flexible features to help your clients drive plan performance-participation, deferrals, and asset allocation-and retirement readiness.Learn more
Ask to run a proposal from your Fidelity WholesalerFIND YOUR WHOLESALER
- 1. Fidelity Workplace Investing Operations Reporting, December 31, 2021. Data are a global representation of all DC clients' manual and automated transactions.
- 2. Represents the number of unique advisors that have opened at least one DC opportunity with Fidelity between 1/1/18 - 12/31/22 in all markets.
- 3. Fidelity Corporate Finance as of 12/31/2021.
- Online pricing tool for 401(k) plans $1-$10M not recordkept by Fidelity.
- Fidelity Advisor 401(k) Workplace Investing products and services provided through Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, an affiliate of Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company LLC.