There was an issue with your input
Equity capabilities that help uncover opportunities for your clients
One of the largest research teams in the industry helps us seek opportunities for the benefit of our clients.
Fidelity's trading resources—people, technology, and risk management—result in lower costs with a commitment to best execution.
Wide range of equity strategies with disciplined investment processes designed with the goals of our clients in mind.
From Our Video Library
Video Library and Related Commentary content feature the most recent content related to the asset class. Featured presenters and authors may not be directly associated with the products listed on this web page.
- 1. Fidelity Investments, as of 3/31/22. Data is unaudited. Research professionals include both analysts and associates.
- Stock markets, especially foreign markets, are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments.
- Growth stocks can perform differently from the market as a whole and other types of stocks and can be more volatile than other types of stocks.
- Value stocks can perform differently from the market as a whole. They tend to be inexpensive relative to their earnings or assets and can continue to be inexpensive for long periods of time.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual fund pages for fund-specific risks.
- Diversification does not ensure against a profit or guarantee against a loss.