There was an issue with your input
Your Fidelity Feed
Check the background of this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck »
Check the background of this firm on
- You could lose money by investing in a money market fund. An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Before investing, always read a money market fund's prospectus for policies specific to that fund.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss. In general the bond market is volatile, and fixed income securities carry interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Fixed income securities also carry inflation, credit, and default risks for both issuers and counterparties.
- Click on each fund’s name for further important information including risks and expenses.
- The information provided herein is general in nature, not individualized, and does not constitute a recommendation. Fidelity is not acting in an advisory capacity and does not owe a fiduciary duty to any investor with respect to the material contained in any verbal or written communication. Fidelity is acting for its own interests. Investors should consult with an advisor prior to making any investment decisions.
- Before investing have your client consider the funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or a summary prospectus, if available, containing this information. Have your client read it carefully.