There was an issue with your input
“It's really been amazing the amount of effort and seemless approach that Fidelity has taken with dealing with clients.” — Crescent Grove Advisors
Deep expertise and high-touch service that empower firms to meet their clients' unique needs
Access to a broad range of experienced specialist consultants—including our portfolio construction team, who have completed 9,100+ portfolio reviews to help our clients optimize performance.
Industry-Leading Financial Solutions
Elegant investment, trading, and financing solutions at the intersection of trading, technology, and investment management
Along with our diversified product lineup, we offer access to more than 650 fund families and 20,000 CUSIPs; innovative investment and technology solutions, including Fidelity Managed Accounts Xchange® (FMAX); and alternative and sustainable investing solutions.
Flexible platforms and seamless digital experiences that enable our clients to capture the value of digitization more easily
Privately held for 75 years, our multi-billion-dollar annual technology investment across the Fidelity enterprise allows us to invest in our clients' businesses throughout all market cycles.
13,500+ clients serviced, who oversee 70% of America's $55.6T in wealth1
$4.0T total assets under administration2
$968B total discretionary assets under management2
259K total average daily trades3
#1 in combined clearing and custody4
Explore our resources to learn more about FI
Register for Full Access
easy to access premium content and a personalized experience. Registered investment professionals (IPs) have full access to our IP-only content, features, and tools.
Connect with us
Your information and all conversations are kept completely confidential.
- Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC ("FIWA") is a registered investment adviser and an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC. Fidelity Managed Account XchangeŽ ("FMAX") is offered by FIWA, an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC, Members NYCE, SIPC. FMAX provides investment advisory and platform services for a fee. FMAX is not a brokerage product. Fidelity Bond BeaconSM is made available to financial intermediaries including registered investment advisers, retirement plan administrators, banksand family offices on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity Capital Markets, a division of National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC ("NFS").
- 1. Fidelity business data as of December 31, 2019. American investor statistic: Hearts & Wallets Portrait of U.S. Wealth, May 2020, and client analysis by Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, 2020.
- 2. As of June 30, 2021.
- 3. As of December 31, 2020.
- 4. Ranked by assets; Aite Group and Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, June 2020.
- Fidelity Institutional was formerly known as Fidelity Institutional Asset Managment (FIAM).
Fidelity Institutional Asset Management
FIAM is an organization focused on providing the best investment experience in the institutional marketplace. We serve as a gateway to Fidelity’s broad and deep institutional investment management capabilities. We are dedicated to providing our clients with original insight, tailored access, and diverse investment capabilities to meet their changing needs.
Original insight for identifying better opportunities
FIAM’s clients have access to one of the largest investment and proprietary research organizations serving the U.S. institutional marketplace. FIAM is composed of almost 400 analysts and investment associates located around the world. Our direct exposure to this resource enables us to combine investment insights with actionable solutions to meet the needs of our clients.