There was an issue with your input
“It's really been amazing the amount of effort and seemless approach that Fidelity has taken with dealing with clients.” — Crescent Grove Advisors
Deep expertise and high-touch service that empower firms to meet their clients' unique needs
Access to a broad range of experienced specialist consultants—including our portfolio construction team, who have completed 9,100+ portfolio reviews to help our clients optimize performance.
Industry-Leading Financial Solutions
Elegant investment, trading, and financing solutions at the intersection of trading, technology, and investment management
Along with our diversified product lineup, we offer access to more than 650 fund families and 20,000 CUSIPs; innovative investment and technology solutions, including Fidelity Managed Accounts Xchange® (FMAX); and alternative and sustainable investing solutions.
Flexible platforms and seamless digital experiences that enable our clients to capture the value of digitization more easily
Privately held for 75 years, our multi-billion-dollar annual technology investment across the Fidelity enterprise allows us to invest in our clients' businesses throughout all market cycles.
13,500+ clients serviced, who oversee 70% of America's $55.6T in wealth1
$4.0T total assets under administration2
$968B total discretionary assets under management2
259K total average daily trades3
#1 in combined clearing and custody4
Explore our resources to learn more about FI
Register for Full Access
easy to access premium content and a personalized experience. Registered investment professionals (IPs) have full access to our IP-only content, features, and tools.
Connect with us
Your information and all conversations are kept completely confidential.
- Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC ("FIWA") is a registered investment adviser and an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC. Fidelity Managed Account XchangeŽ ("FMAX") is offered by FIWA, an affiliate of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and National Financial Services LLC, Members NYCE, SIPC. FMAX provides investment advisory and platform services for a fee. FMAX is not a brokerage product. Fidelity Bond BeaconSM is made available to financial intermediaries including registered investment advisers, retirement plan administrators, banksand family offices on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity Capital Markets, a division of National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC ("NFS").
- 1. Fidelity business data as of December 31, 2019. American investor statistic: Hearts & Wallets Portrait of U.S. Wealth, May 2020, and client analysis by Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, 2020.
- 2. As of June 30, 2021.
- 3. As of December 31, 2020.
- 4. Ranked by assets; Aite Group and Fidelity Institutional Strategic Research & Insights Group, June 2020.
- Fidelity Institutional was formerly known as Fidelity Institutional Asset Managment (FIAM).
Institutional Investment Solutions
Fidelity Asset Management Solutions develops investment strategies for institutional investors, including corporate, public, and TaftHartley retirement plan sponsors of both defined benefit and defined contribution plans, as well as endowments, foundations, and sovereign entities worldwide.
We offer a broad array of investment strategies across asset classes, including the following:
Multi-asset class solutions
- Deliver deep expertise and high-touch service to help meet clients' unique needs
- Translate client needs into tailored, scalable investment solutions
- Provide access to Fidelity's breadth of investment expertise through our diverse business lines
Innovative investment strategies
- Leverage specialized, comprehensive global research to generate our best ideas
- Offer diverse investment capabilities across a broad multi-asset class spectrum, and end-to-end solutions
- Provide elegant, innovative investment solutions at the intersection of client need and investment management
Strength and stability
- Reinvest into the business through up or down markets
- Invest $1 billion annually in technology to seek to deliver market-leading products and services
- Culture of accountability and integrity.
$4.2T total discretionary assets under management
$2.2T managed on behalf of institutional investors
350 research professionals around the globe
Privately held for 75 years
Explore our thought leadership to learn more about Fidelity Asset Management Solutions
- 1. Source: FMR Co as of 9/30/2021
- 2. Includes Fidelity-managed investment strategies selected by institutional clients for direct management or as plan investment options.
- Fidelity Institutional was formerly known as Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM).
Working to Bring More to Our Clients
Demonstrating value in an increasingly complex and competitive environment is a daily challenge. Our goal is to deliver original insight, tailored sales support, and a diverse product lineup—the tools advisors need to help stand out from the competition.
Advisors should be collaborating with a division of Fidelity Investments that not only provides timely and relevant insight into the markets, but one that also understands how to help them meet increasingly complicated investor needs.
At Fidelity Institutional Asset Management®, our direct exposure to Fidelity Investments’ broad, intermediary, and institutional trends enables us to combine investment insights with actionable solutions that can be put to work for clients.
Scroll down for important additional information regarding Fidelity Investments statistics.
Ongoing support to manage investment decisions
Conveying the importance of planning to clients and offering solutions to put their plans in motion—these are just two of the most important aspects of an advisor’s role. Our resources are built specifically to help these efforts.
Advisors can contact their Fidelity Institutional Asset Management® representative to gain access to Fidelity’s broader expertise and resources—via specialists working across practice types, products, and asset classes as well as important content areas, such as capital markets strategy and portfolio construction guidance.
Our mission is simple: to be the first call made for any planning or portfolio need. Advisors can be sure that when they make that call, they will receive Fidelity’s best insights and actionable solutions.
Diverse Investment Capabilities
At Fidelity, we understand the importance of flexibility and work to deliver investment options that leverage a specialized focus within asset classes, combined with a broad reach across various disciplines. The Fidelity family offers a wide range of products across each asset class and a variety of vehicles, including mutual funds, ETFs, multi-asset-class subadvised portfolios, CITs, and liquidity management solutions.
Our lineup is backed by a multidimensional, global research platform built on bottom-up fundamental research, individual accountability, and differentiating perspectives.
- * FIAM is a division of Fidelity Investments. Fidelity Investments has assets under administration of $7.8 trillion, including assets under management of $2.8 trillion as of September 30, 2019.
- Fidelity Investments data encompasses multiple affiliated companies, and is sourced from Fidelity’s corporate statistics and recordkeeping data as of December 31, 2017.
- The No. 1 provider of 401(k) savings plans statement is based upon the results of a combination of independent media surveys. Fidelity ranked first in assets under administration as of December 31, 2018, by Pensions & Investments’ Survey; first in total recordkeeping assets and participants as of December 31, 2018, by PLANSPONSOR; and first in DC assets record-kept as of December 31, 2018, in Cerulli Associates Quantitative Update Retirement Markets 2018.
- Investing involves risk including the risk of loss. Diversification is no guarantee of future results.
Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest mutual fund and financial services firms, with customer assets of more than $7.8 trillion.1 Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM) has been supporting financial advisors since 1946 to help them work with investors as they pursue their long-term financial goals.
Browse Our Lineup
- 1. FIAM is a division of Fidelity Investments. Fidelity Investments has assets under administration of $7.8 trillion, including assets under management of $2.8 trillion as of September 30, 2019.
- Third-party trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of FMR LLC or an affiliated company.
- Not NCUA or NCUSIF insured. May lose value. No credit union guarantee.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. Click on each product link to find out more information including their respective risks and expenses.