There was an issue with your input
Subadvised & Commingled Pools
A broad range of active and risk-controlled investment strategies are available through Fidelity Institutional Asset Management,® focused on servicing the needs of institutional investors, as well as those of financial representatives, consultants, and their clients.
Benefits of Fidelity’s Investment Process & Platform
- A stable team of seasoned portfolio managers and analysts with career track records
- Diversified sources of potential alpha developed by our global sector approach and disciplined fundamental and quantitative research
- Rigorous risk management and compliance infrastructure with robust investment processes and oversight
- Dedicated equity and fixed-income trading operations built on leading-edge technology and providing global capabilities
- One of the world’s largest research platforms, including credit research analysts across all fixed income sectors
Our Investment Capabilities
For nearly 70 years, Fidelity has helped our clients achieve their investment and business objectives by harnessing our deep and diverse capabilities.Learn more
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
- Products and services presented here are managed by the Fidelity Investments companies of FIAM® LLC, a registered investment adviser, or Fidelity Institutional Asset Management Trust Company, a New Hampshire trust company. FIAM products and services may be presented by Fidelity Distributors Company LLC, Fidelity Investments Canada ULC, FIL Limited, or Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, all nonexclusive financial intermediaries that are affiliated with FIAM and compensated for such services.