There was an issue with your input
Funds & Products
A diverse product lineup to support your business
Fidelity Advisor Mutual Funds
Fidelity Model Portfolios
Variable Insurance Products
Subadvised & Commingled
Cash & Liquidity
- ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses. Unlike mutual funds, ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than their NAV, and are not individually redeemed from the fund.
- Fidelity Advisor SMAs ("SMA Models") are made available to financial intermediaries on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity Distributors Company LLC (FDC LLC), a registered broker-dealer, as a paid solicitor of its affiliate and provider of the SMA Models to financial intermediaries, FIAM LLC, a registered investment adviser. Financial intermediaries that utilize the SMA Models compensate FIAM LLC for such advice. FDC LLC and FIAM LLC are referred to collectively as "FIAM" or "Fidelity."
- Fidelity Model Portfolios are made available to financial intermediaries on a non-discretionary basis by FIAM LLC, a registered investment adviser, or by Fidelity Distributors Company LLC, a registered broker-dealer.
- Stock markets, especially foreign markets, are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments.
- In general the bond market is volatile, and fixed income securities carry interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Fixed income securities also carry inflation, credit, and default risks for both issuers and counterparties. (Unlike individual bonds, most bond funds do not have a maturity date, so holding them until maturity to avoid losses caused by price volatility is not possible.)
- Annuities are long-term investments. Taxable amounts withdrawn from variable insurance contracts prior to age 59½ may be subject to an additional 10% IRS penalty tax as well as income tax.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual fund pages for fund-specific risks.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.