There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Advisor Separately Managed Accounts
Quality building blocks you can customize to clients' needs
Manager name in bold is the fundamental lead manager of the SMA. Not intended to represent any Fidelity Advisor Fund. See SMA risks and index definitions below.
Increasing choice and flexibility for client portfolios
- This document does not make an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or services and is not investment advice.
- Not NCUA or NCUSIF insured. May lose value. No credit union guarantee.
- Stock markets, especially foreign markets, are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Foreign securities are subject to interest rate, currency exchange rate, economic, and political risks, all of which are magnified in emerging markets. ● Growth stocks can perform differently from other types of stocks and the market as a whole and can be more volatile than other types of stocks. ● Securities selected using quantitative analysis can perform differently from the market as a whole. ● The Adviser's applications of the founder-involved or women's leadership strategy may not achieve the intended results and the strategy could underperform the market as a whole. ● The securities of smaller, less well-known companies can be more volatile than those of larger companies. ● The health care industries are subject to government regulation and reimbursement rates, as well as government approval of products and services, which could have a significant effect on price and availability, and can be significantly affected by rapid obsolescence and patent expirations. The strategy may have additional volatility because of its narrow concentration in a specific industry.
- The Fidelity Advisor SMAs ("SMA Models") are made available to financial intermediaries on a non-discretionary basis by Fidelity Institutional Wealth Adviser LLC (FIWA)SM, a registered investment adviser, including intermediaries referred to FIWA by its affiliate Fidelity Distributors Company LLC (FDC), a registered broker-dealer that is compensated by FIWA for such services. Financial intermediaries compensate FIWA for utilizing the SMA Models.
- FDC and FIWA ("Fidelity") are not acting as a fiduciary or in any advisory capacity in providing this information to you or any of your clients. The information is designed to be utilized by you solely as a resource, along with other potential sources, in providing advisory services to your clients. You are solely responsible for determining whether the SMA Models and the investments included in the SMA Models are appropriate and suitable for you to base a recommendation on or provide advice to any end investor about the potential use of the SMA Models.
- Fidelity does not have investment discretion and does not place trade orders for any of your clients' accounts. Information and other marketing materials provided to you by Fidelity concerning the SMA Models are not indicative of your client's potential experience from utilizing one or more of the SMA Models.
- 1. Source: Fidelity Investments, as of 12/31/20. Data is unaudited. Research professionals include both analysts and associates.
- DEFINITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- MSCI ACWI (All Country World Index) ex USA Index is a market capitalization-weighted index designed to measure the investable equity market performance for global investors of large- and mid-cap stocks in developed and emerging markets, excluding the United States. ● MSCI EAFE Growth Index is a market capitalization-weighted index that is designed to measure the investable equity market performance of growth stocks for global investors in developed markets, excluding the U.S. and Canada. ● MSCI U.S. IMI Health Care 25/50 Index is a modified market capitalization-weighted index of stocks designed to measure the performance of health care companies in the MSCI U.S. Investable Market 2500 Index. The MSCI U.S. Investable Market 2500 Index is the aggregation of the MSCI U.S. Large Cap 300, Mid Cap 450, and Small Cap 1750 Indices. ● Russell 1000 Growth Index is a market capitalization-weighted index designed to measure the performance of the large-cap growth segment of the U.S. equity market. It includes those Russell 1000 Index companies with higher price-to-book ratios and higher forecasted growth rates. ● Russell 2000 Index is a market capitalizationweighted index designed to measure the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity market. It includes approximately 2,000 of the smallest securities in the Russell 3000 Index. ● Russell 3000 Index is a market capitalization-weighted index designed to measure the performance of the 3,000 largest companies in the U.S. equity market. ● It is not possible to invest directly in an index. All market indices are unmanaged. ● Third-party trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of FMR LLC or an affiliated company.