There was an issue with your input
Sector capabilities that scour the globe to uncover opportunities
Experience that leads to results
- First sector fund launched in 1981
- Proficiency across a range of market environments
- Demonstrated long-term track record
Research capabilities provide a competitive edge
- Over 150 equity research analysts1
- Coverage that few competitors can match
- Access to company management, suppliers, and government agencies
Broad choices to build better portfolios
- 11 active sector mutual funds
- 7 active industry mutual funds
- 1. Source: Fidelity Investments, as of 6/30/22. Data is unaudited. Research professionals include both analysts and associates.
- Stock markets, especially foreign markets, are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Because of their narrow focus, sector funds tend to be more volatile than funds that diversify across many sectors and companies. A sector fund may have additional volatility because it can invest a significant portion of assets in securities of a small number of individual issuers. Each sector fund is also subject to the additional risks associated with its particular industry.
- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You may gain or lose money over time. See individual fund pages for fund-specific risks.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.